Tips on How to Use a Reed Diffuser
- Place your diffuser in a high traffic area where the fragrance will disperse throughout the room with air circulation. Another great spot is just inside the room near the door so you pick up the scent as you enter the room. In many cases, think of a diffuser as a bouquet of flowers - you'll smell the fragrance as you walk by, but it won't necessarily fill the room with fragrance.
- Flip the reeds for more fragrance. You can flip a few reeds every few days or all the reeds everyday. Keep in mind the more reeds you flip and the more often you flip them, the faster the fragrance oil will evaporate.
- Use caution when flipping the reeds. Flip the reeds over a wastebasket or sink and be sure to clean the vessel of any fragrance oil drips before placing on a delicate counter top.
- Use a coaster or plate under your diffuser to keep any oil drips from damaging a precious counter top.
- Flip all of the reeds on all of your diffusers before leaving for vacation. When you return home you'll be welcomed by an inviting fragrance rather than a stale, stuffy home.
- Pick the right size diffuser for your room. Diffusers are just like candles - the larger the diffuser, the greater the fragrance so these will work well in big rooms.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings